Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello, December




And just like that, it’s December again.

Guys, look, the end of the year is almost here, and what have we learned so far? My personal answer would be “2009 is just about celebrity deaths, consecutive tragic typhoons, massacres, and loads of political turmoil.” Yep, 2009 has been one effin’ fun year.

But again, it’s December already and I think it’s about time we relax for a little bit and think about Xmas. You know, be all loving and caring and all? Because it’s that time for giving gifts, and with giving gifts you have to be prepared to brave the stampede in malls, spending money you have no assurance to earn back and giving gifts to people you love. Yesssccchhhh! :D

But seriously, I don’t know what else to do this December except:

* Party
* Savor every moment of my Xmas break
* Eat tons of Fruitcake (‘there’s a Fruitcake for everybody..’ *E-head song*)
* And getting DRUNK
* And probably playing piccolo and watusi (cheap fireworks)
* Did I mention I’ll get DRUNK?


I know I should be doing something else productive like “writing many entries for our blog because it’s required in our DC subject” but I can’t find any motivation to do something worthwhile. Peace Ma’am Trell! :]

Oh well. I think 2009’s just a really crappy year. Can’t wait for 2010, really. I’m pretty sure things will be improving like automated elections and so on. Except for the fact that we’re getting closer to 2012… (I really got scared of the movie. Hope it will not happen. hehe Ü)

How are you guys going to spend your christmas? Text me, ayt?


*iloveyou SANTINO ! iloveyou BRO !



*nene and ling*

4 comments:

  1. eat tons of fruitcake!
    hoooooooray! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. trivia■trivia :D
    did you know that,
    dawn mass is only here
    in the Philippines??? :v

    that's why the Pope in Rome
    is really proud of us . hehe

    wla lang . :)
    nsabi lang :D
    *advance merry
    christmas everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice nice...i enjoyed reading..merry christmas everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air...!

    ReplyDelete